Employee Centric Rostering
MyWorkplace lets you roster based on The Employee data Myworkplace collects about their skills & preferences
MyWorkplace empowers managers to ensure appropriately skilled people are being rostered. Data is retained that relates to employees' skills and preferences.
- Enables required manning levels for roles to be defined for 'seasons' or applying date effectiveness.
- Allows monitoring of hours allocated to employees for nominated periods, thus enabling even allocation of work hours to employees.
- Identifies 'rostering holes' and over allocation of resources.
- Ensures appropriately skilled employees are allocated to roles.
- Provides for availability constraints to be applied, both time and role constraints.
- Supports auto-allocation of employees to roles within rosters.
- Supports auto-costing splits across multiple roles.
- Provides easy manual allocation options for assigning resources to roles and roles to resources.
- Provides simple viewing of employees' unavailability - booked leave, previous role allocation, or availability constraints.